The Journal of the American Academy of Audiology (JAAA) is the Academy’s scholarly peer-reviewed publication, issued 10 times per year and available to Academy members as a benefit of membership. The JAAA publishes articles and clinical reports in all areas of audiology, including audiological assessment, amplification, aural habilitation and rehabilitation, auditory electrophysiology, vestibular assessment, and hearing science.
Transition to Thieme Publishers
We appreciate your patience as we work to transition the publication of JAAA to Thieme Publishers. During this transition time, you can access the current issue on Thieme’s online platform via the secure link below. Back issues and articles of JAAA will still be available on the second link below.
- Access the Current Issue of JAAA as well as Archives through 2018
- Back issue and article PDFs (from 2017 and back) are available upon request. Email [email protected].
- Members: We will happily supply you with issues and articles upon request until we have the back issues uploaded to the Thieme platform at the end of June. Thank you for your patience.
The journal is now available in an enhanced, HTML format to help you quickly locate the research you need most. In addition to robust search capabilities, benefits of this new format include reference linking, saved searches and lists, social bookmarking, and environmental stewardship.
Hard copies of the journal will no longer be mailed to members unless this option is selected on the renewal form. For those who choose to receive the hard copy, there will be a $75 charge for the year.
- Archives 1990-2001
- JAAA CEU Program
- Editorial & Contact Information
- Instructions for Reviewers
- JAAA Awards
- Subscription Rates & Information
- Permissions & Reprints
- Submit an article to JAAA
- Instructions to Authors
- Ten Suggestions for JAAA Authors
- American Journal Experts
This editing service can help to improve writing quality and may increase the chance that a manuscript is accepted, but its use is no guarantee of a manuscript’s acceptance.
- CrossCheck plagiarism detection