AAA 2020 Conference Dates: April 1–4, 2020, New Orleans, LA
April 1: 4:00–7:30 pm Exhibit Hall OpenHearTECH Expo Dates: April 1–3, 2020
- April 1: 5:00–7:30 pm Celebrate Audiology
- April 2: 10:00 am–6:00 pm
- April 3: 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- Future Hub and Innovative Tech Tour—CEU-worthy education offered in the expo hall with a new emphasis on providing easier access to technology for attendees.
- Standard booth sizes: 10×10, 10×20, 20×20, 20×30 and 30×30. No redraws to booths larger than 30×30 permitted, but multiple booths per company may be reserved.
- Show opens at 4:00 pm on Wednesday—no sneak peek, all are welcome.
- Happy Hour at HearTECH Expo, 5:00–6:00 pm on Thursday, April 2—opportunity for exhibitors to host a beverage or small bites in their booth for attendees to enjoy.
- Alcohol: Exhibitors are now permitted to provide alcohol in booths anytime during show hours.
- Exhibitor Registration and Housing opens on December 2, 2019.
- Visit this page for hotel rates and distance from the convention center.
- October 1, 2019: Confirmations of hotel block sent to companies.
- December 2, 2019: Exhibitor registration and general housing opens.
- January 13, 2020: Last day to release rooms without penalty. Companies are liable to pick-up 80% of inventory remaining in block on January 15.
- February 14, 2020: Deadline to submit final room block reservations to Experient. Guest names must be assigned to rooms. Any rooms not assigned will be released to general inventory on February 15.
- March 10-13, 2020: Hotel Transfer Period: During this time, all hotel reservation information will be transferred from our registration site to the hotels directly. No new reservations or changes to existing reservations can be made.
- March 14, 2020: Companies can contact the hotel directly with any changes/cancellations. All changes are subject to hotel availability.
If you need assistance with exhibitor housing, please contact Experient customer service at 800-424-5249or e-mail Kalie Duffy.
- Exhibitors are invited to offer educational programming through Quick Solutions and Industry Update sessions. For more information on Industry Updates, please contact Dina Santucci.
- The AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo call for abstracts is now closed.
- Priority Point: $23.50 per square foot
- Standard: $27.00 per square foot
- Non-profit: $21.00 per square foot
- Island premium fee: $500 (waived for corporate partners)
- Expo Suite—Exhibitor: $4,000
- Expo Suite—Non-exhibitor: $9,500
- Shared Space Fee: $1,000
Booth sizes range from 10×10 (100 square feet) to maximum size of 30×30 (900 square feet).
2020 Booth Payment Schedule
- August 30, 2019: 50% of total booth payment is due in order to secure booth space
- October 21, 2019: 100% of booth payment due
- For all booths reserved after October 21, 2019, full payment due within 30 days.
Note: If your contract has not been completed and your deposit is not received by August 30, 2019, your exhibit space could be released for general sale.
Remit payment to:
American Academy of Audiology
11480 Commerce Park Drive, Suite 220
Reston, VA 20191
Booth Cancellation Fees
- On/before August 30, 2019—Full refund less a $500 cancellation fee
- August 31-October 21, 2019— 50% refund of total space cost paid
- After October 21, 2019—No refund of any monies paid
The Exhibit Hall will open at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, April 1. To comply with required safety standards, all exhibitors must be show-ready by 3:00 pm on Wednesday.
|Sunday, March 29**||8:00 am–6:00 pm By appointment only|
|Monday, March 30**||7:00 am–6:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 31**||7:00 am–6:00 pm|
|**Late Work Passes available for those who need additional set up time.**|
|Wednesday, April 1||7:00 am–3:00 pm
Show Management walkthrough 2:00–3:00 pm
|Friday, April 3||3:00–10:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 4||8:00 am–3:00 pm|
- It is against exposition regulations to tear down prior to 3:00 pm on Friday. Early departure will result in priority point penalties and/or being banned from future expos.
- Everything MUST be out by 3:00 pm Saturday otherwise freight will be removed and consigned at the exhibitor’s expense.
- Drivers must be checked in no later than 3:00 pm on Friday, April 3.
|Wednesday, April 1||3:00 pm—All exhibitors must be show-ready in order to comply with safety requirements.
4:00 pm—HearTECH Expo open
5:00–7:30 pm—Celebrate Audiology
|Thursday, April 2||10:00 am–6:00 pm, Happy Hour in the Hall 5-6 pm|
|Friday, April 3||9:00 am–3:00 pm|
When planning your events, keep in mind the following AAA 2020 non-compete times for any private events involving more than 20 attendees:
|Wednesday, April 1||8:00 am–7:30 pm|
|Thursday, April 2||7:30 am–6:00 pm|
|Friday, April 3||8:00 am–6:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 4||8:30 am–12:00 pm|
See the Exhibitor Manual for more details.
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
Halls D & E
NexxtShow early deadline date for discounted services is Monday, March 2
- NexxtWall Color: Black
- Aisle Carpet: Ocean with Gray main aisles
- Per show management, all booths must be carpeted or have floor covering
Inline Booth Package Includes the Following:
- 8′ High NexxtWall backwall (black)
- 3′ High NexxtWall sidewall (black)
- Exhibitor ID sign (7′ x 44″)
- Maximum height restriction is 8′
Island Booths (20×20 and up)
- Maximum height restriction is 20′
*IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH LOCAL RULES AND REGULATIONS, ALL EXHIBITORS MUST BE SHOW READY BY 3:00 PM, Wednesday, April 1. No new orders after 12 pm on Wednesday (decorator, electric, rigging, AV, etc.). Any orders received after 12 pm on Wednesday, April 1 will be addressed after the opening event ends at 7:30 pm.
- All carriers must check in no later than 2:00 pm Saturday, April 4 for freight pickup, otherwise freight will be rerouted at exhibitor’s expense.
- Please note: AFR is the official custom furniture provider for this event. If you wish to us a different provider you will incur material handling fees.
- Due to show timing, ALL freight will incur Overtime Outbound charges. Please budget accordingly.
A separate form outlining drayage and related costs is located in the Exhibitor Marketplace. Please read this information carefully. If you have questions, contact NexxtShow at 877-836-3131.
NexxtShow will receive and hold all crated exhibits in storage up to 30 days (starting March 2, 2020) prior to show set-up. Uncrated or pad wrapped pieces will not be accepted in advanced storage. (These items must be shipped directly to Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.) Any shipment arriving at the advance shipping warehouse after March 23, 2020, will be charged an additional 35% per cwt, $50 minimum.
ALL SHIPMENTS MUST BE PREPAID.
Advance Shipments must arrive by March 23, 2020.
Exhibiting Company and Booth #
HearTECH Expo 2020/NexxtShow
Exhibit Transfer Systems
3761 Louisa Street
New Orleans, LA 70126
DIRECT Shipments to the Convention Center:
Shipments can be sent directly to the convention center starting March 29, 2020.Shipments arriving at the facility earlier than move-in WILL BE REFUSED. Shipments may arrive after move-in begins but before the show ends. All direct shipments must be consigned to NexxtShow.
Exhibiting Company and Booth #
HearTECH Expo 2020 c/o NexxtShow
New Orleans Convention Center (Halls D-E)
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
HearTECH Expo Authorized Vendors—all vendor information is available in the exhibitor marketplace(opening in August 2019).
- Electrical—New Orleans CC
- Booth Cleaning—NexxtShow
- Telecom—New Orleans CC
- Food & Beverage—Center plate
- Audio Visual—Gravity Productions
- Floral—Interior Gardens
- LeadRetrieval/Attendee Lists—Experient
- Security—Security Lincoln
NexxtShow cost expectations:
- Material handling—$120 per 100 lbs.
- 6′ skirted table—$195
- Carpet for 10×10—$245
- Booth labor (no increase from 2019)
- Standard rate—$105
- Overtime rate—$158
- Double time rate—$205
NexxtShow Lounge—be sure to visit the NexxtShow lounge whenever you need a break! Open throughout load-in, show hours and load-out, it’s your show oasis complete with bottled water, snacks and comfy furniture.
NexxtShow Service and Personal Exhibitor Assistants (P.E.A.) can help to ease the planning process while helping you to stay within budget. Visit the exhibitor marketplace or www.NexxtShow.com.
Call, chat or e-mail the NexxtShow helpline—877-836-3131 or [email protected].