Conference Officially Cancelled
March 11, 2020: In an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our attendees and the patients they serve (who may be part of at-risk populations), the Academy has made the difficult decision to cancel the AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo (and all related activities and ancillary meetings) due to concerns about COVID-19 (Coronavirus). This unanimous decision was made by the Academy’s Board of Directors.
Exhibitors are invited to offer educational programming through Quick Solutions and Industry Update sessions.
All abstracts are peer-reviewed in a blind review process. Acceptance of abstracts is based on the content of the submission, available space, and overall program balance.
If you need assistance, please contact [email protected].
Length: 15 minutes
Focus: Quick product overviews
Location: In booths on the exhibit hall floor
CEUs: Four different Quick Solutions sessions = 0.1 CEU; a maximum of 0.3 CEUs may be earned via Quick Solutions sessions.
- Quick Solutions allow attendees to gain knowledge on specific products and their functionality. These quick 15-minute overview sessions will be offered multiple times at participating booths on the show floor.
- Exhibitor must have a minimum booth size of 10 x 20, and the area for Quick Solution presentations should be within the official 10 x 20 confines of that space.
- The space must be set up to create a conducive learning environment.
- Appropriate audio-visual equipment will be required at the expense of the Quick Solution provider. Wireless headsets for the sessions are recommended.
- Session space must be in compliance with the exhibitor manual.
Length: 30 Minutes
Focus: Product training/demonstration/clinical research
Location: Exhibit hall
- Designed to provide attendees product training and/or demonstrations to include new or updated clinical research, software, instrumentation or new hearing aid products and/or features, etc.
- Product names may appear in the abstract and presentation.
The submission deadline has now passed. Participating exhibitors are encouraged to review the Submission Guidelines (PDF).
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.