- Identify gaps in existing practice guidelines and provide recommendations to the board.
- Oversee task forces appointed to develop specific documents.
- Develop, finalize, and review documents including position statements and practice guidelines.
- Review and update the Academy’s standards of practice and scope of practice.
- Lauralyn Chetwynd, AuD, Chair
- Sharon Sandridge, PhD, Subcommittee Chair, Prevention
- Sarah Grantham, AuD, Subcommittee Chair, Screening
- OPEN: Subcommittee Chair, Assessment/Diagnosis
- OPEN: Subcommittee Chair, Foundations of Professional Practice
- Rebekah Cunningham, PhD, Subcommittee Chair, Treatment
- Virginia Ramachandran, AuD, PhD, Subcommittee Chair, Professional Education
- Todd Ricketts, PhD, Board Liaison
Adult Assessment and Diagnostics
Audiogram Symbols, Calibration of Test Equipment and Environment, and Infection Control/Sterilization
Diagnosis and Treatment of Otitis Media in Children
Hearing Assistive Technology
Identification of Hearing Loss and Middle Ear Dysfunction
Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Adults (Work-Related)
Osseointegrated Implants for Adult Patients with Conductive, Mixed and Unilateral Sensorineural Hearing Loss