Improve Your Skill Set
You want to further your knowledge and stay up to date on the latest advancements in the field.
We provide educational conferences with excellent sessions and networking opportunities.
- AAA Annual Conference and HearTECH Expo—Receive discounted rates to attend our annual conference offering educational sessions on audiology topics, the latest research and an exhibit hall filled with products and services.
- Academy Research Conference—Receive discounted rates to attend this one-day research conference held at AAA 2020 + HearTECH Expo.
- eAudiology—Our online CEU resource provides opportunities to learn at your convenience. Purchase an eAudiology unlimited on-demand package for $99—get access to any (or all) seminars in the library.
- Jerger Future Leaders of Audiology Conference (JFLAC)—Part of our mission is to develop a vibrant new generation of Academy leaders. This conference is focused on those members with 6-15 years in the field.
Advance Your Career
You want to further your knowledge and enhance your career potential.
We provide the tools for you to sharpen your expertise through professional development opportunities and quality jobs from top hiring companies in the industry.2019 Compensation and Benefits Survey—How much are you worth?
- CE Registry—The registry is a quick and easy way to track your CEUs! As a member, you have the ability to print an annual transcript and view your CEIJ’s online anytime.
- ABA Certification—Members receive discounted rates on ABA Certification.
- HEARCareers—The Academy’s online job posting board—Your resource for audiology employment and externships. Search for jobs, post your resume, and interview on-site at the AAA Annual Conference.
- Job Resources and Interviewing Tips- Use the following resources for job search hints, candidate screening, and salary negotiations.
- Resume Review Service— The Academy offers members a FREE resume review service by professional audiologists working in a variety of settings. Find out if your resume is up to date by asking for constructive and qualified feedback
- Recruitment Resources—Use these resources to attract students to the profession Honors and Awards— The Academy Honors Committee encourages all Academy members to identify those colleagues they believe have made significant contributions to the audiology profession.
- Research Grants and Scholarships—The Academy supports research efforts through the Academy Research Grants in Hearing and Balance for new and student investigators and through the Academy Research Conference. The Academy also helps to link researchers with key grant resources and other information that supports their research work.
- eAudiology—Our online CEIJ resource provides opportunities to learn at your convenience. Purchase an eAudiology unlimited on-demand package for $99 – get access to any (or all) seminars in the library.